How to fix error 1304 on Kaspersky Security
During the installation of your Kaspersky Security the following errors may appear:
- Error 1304during the installation process
- Setup Wizard does not open after you run the installation file
- Application Configuration Wizard does not start after the installation is complete
In such cases before you begin the installation, Kaspersky Lab specialists recommend to scan your computer for viruses. In order to do this, you can use one of free Kaspersky Lab utilities:
Step_ 1. Scan your computer with Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool.
- Download Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool.
- Copy the installer to the infected computer.
- Start the scan using Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool.
Step: -2. Scan Your computer with Kaspersky Rescue Disk.
- Record a Kaspersky Rescue Disk to a CD/DVD and boot the computer from it.
Record a Kaspersky Rescue Disk to an USB removable device and boot the computer from it.
- Start the full computer scan from the Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10 interface.
*Learn more about Kaspersky Security features setting and support visit the www.pchelp-360.com
PcHelp-360.com gives you complete support for all kind of Kaspersky Security. Provide complete education to customer for various settings and service of Kaspersky Products. Some of the benefits you get at
PcHelp-360.com for your Kaspersky Security:
- Round the clock 24*7 Support for Kaspersky
- Remote Support by Certified Security Expert
- 99% first call resolution for all Kaspersky problems
- Less than a minute response time
- 24*7 Online Chat Support from Expert
- Best Support plans for Kaspersky
Just Chat with us or call at 1-844-809-0053 now and get instant Support For Kaspersky Security.
More Support For Other Kaspersky Products :
- Kaspersky AntiVirus.
- Kaspersky Internet Security.
- Kaspersky Internet Security – Multi Device.
- Kaspersky Total Security Multi Device.